No man is an Island. for this reason it is dificult a single tree to make a forest.but given the times we are in,who do you turn to? who can you trust? shall we continue like this?
People help you the way they know to help you. To help you to come out of stress, one friend will ask you to drink and another will ask you to meditate. To overcome hurt, one friend will ask you to take revenge and get even, and another will ask you to forgive and get ahead with your life. ‘Who is your fall back’ makes all the difference. Duryodhana’s predicament, in his own words, was, “I know what is right but I am not able to indulge in it. I know what is wrong but I am not able to avoid it.” He needed a fall back. His fall back was his uncle Shakuni, and resultant, Duryodhana moved from bad to worse. Arjuna’s predicament was different. He was allowing his personal emotions to dominate his sense of duty, and hence wanted to escape from the responsibilities he had towards upholding righteousness. He needed a fall back. His fall back was Krishna, and resultant, Arjuna was restored to his greatness. Humans we are, at some point or the other, we all need a fall back. ‘Who is your fall back’ makes all the difference.
what then can someone do to have a good life? it is always hard to have a totally trouble-free life,but that life is not a bed of roses does not mean it is all rough and rocky’
you need to know that:
1. There are different types of human beings on earth. Some people are sadists, some people will hate you without reason, some people enjoy making other people sad, some people will laugh at you, they just enjoy
doing it. Some people will love you without reason and some will like to cheat you. Be prepared to meet these various people and don’t care about whatever whoever may be.
2. Never you make an attempt to please everybody. If you want to please everybody, then you are just disturbing yourself for nothing because it is NOT possible to please everybody.
3. Do not feel inferior. Do not allow any human being make you feel inferior. Always be yourself where ever you are. No human being is perfect. No human being is complete. You are just like any other human being.
4. Challenges and problems are part of life. There is no human being that does not have problems. If anyone says he has no problem, the person is a big liar.It is only dead people in the grave that have no challenges and problems. Be ready to face your challenges with courage. Seek solutions through prayer and God’s wisdom.
5. The way you think in your mind can affect your physical appearance. You are not what people say about you; you are what you think in your mind. Therefore, think positively.
There was a millionaire who was bothered by severe eye pain. He consulted so many physicians, consumed heavy loads of drugs and underwent hundreds of injections. But the ache persisted with great vigour than before.
At last a monk was called for who understood his problem and said that for sometime he should concentrate only on green colours and not to let fall his eyes on any other colours.
The millionaire got together a group of painters and purchased barrels of green color and directed that every object his eye was likely to fall on be painted in green colour just as the monk had directed.
When the monk came to visit him after few days, the millionaire’s servants ran with buckets of green paints and poured on him since he was in red dress, lest their master see any other colour and his eye ache comes back.
Hearing this the monk laughed & said “If only you had purchased a pair of green spectacles, worth just a few dollars, you could have saved these walls and trees and pots and all other articles.
You cannot paint the world green.”
Let us change our vision and the world will appear accordingly.
It is foolish to shape the world, let us shape ourselves first.
Let’s change our vision!!!