Welcome to another episode of News O’Clock!
Which you can listen to by clicking any of the links below!
Or find News O’Clock wherever else you might listen to your favorite podcasts.
On today’s episode:
1. Pfizer and BioNTech’s COVID vaccine was approved in the UK for emergency use.
2. Former President Barack Obama has some feelings on Dolly Parton and catchy slogans.
3. Real housewife Erika Jayne and her estranged husband have been accused of embezzling cash from plane crash victims.
4. LA officials are taking a lot of heat after shutting down a popular COVID testing site to allow the reboot of “She’s All That” to film scenes.
5. AND we’re joined by Jessica Testa to discuss the new Oxygen and BuzzFeed true crime special “The Case Died With Her.”
Do you have any stories that you think we should cover on News O’Clock or any feedback for us?
Please let us know! You can reach us at [email protected] or on Twitter @NewsOClock.