1. A collapsible dolly — an essential tool you’ll find very handy having around the house. Collapse it together and toss it in the car for errands, load up packages, and just move things around with complete ease.
This lightweight (under five pounds!) dolly — named The Dozop — holds up to 250 pounds! It was designed by Luca Buttazzoni with the intention to make one-person moves easier.
Promising review: “This is a great idea, especially for those of us who are impaired physically. It is so easy to put together, use, and then reassemble to store. It can be used in many different ways and it works smoothly on many surfaces. I am sure we will get lots of use from this dolly for years to come!” —Melissa
Get it from The Grommet for $44.95.
2. Battery-operated, motion sensing night lights you can install anywhere in the house, because you don’t turn on the lights. The lights turn on for YOU.
These little lights are AA battery-operated (not included, but you can grab some here), weatherproof feature, a 30-second auto shutoff, activate from 15 feet away, and can be stuck anywhere (just grab some Command strips!).
Promising review: “We have a short set of steps from the house into the attached garage that have always been dark and a little hard to see clearly in certain situations. These lights have been a perfect solution. They activate quite well and at a good distance, and put out a really nice amount of light. They also seem well made. I mounted one with the adhesive strip, and one with the screws (both included) and they are equally secure. They couldn’t be easier to install and use right away. My whole family appreciates them.” —foradrive
Get it from Amazon for $14.99
3. A bamboo cutting board with a ~chop ‘n drop~ design for the simplest way to prep and store food. It even includes built-in graters so you can swap in and shave away. Once the container is full, just pop in an empty one for your new fruits and veggies. You’ll never go back after this.
Promising review: “Cooking at home, I always tend to make a big mess on the counters and use a bunch of plates and bowls. This set allowed me to consolidate and organize everything. So helpful. Love the save of space and the containers are great. The other ones I’ve seen on Amazon doesn’t have leak proof containers or some didn’t even have lids. After researching the other choices, I had to go with this one. Solid construction and practical containers. Product is as described.” —Hub Ulrich
Get it from Amazon for $69.92.
4. A sheet detangler for drying sheets faster (and with fewer wrinkles!) and keeping them from twirling up in a soggy ball. That’s not helpful, dryer!
Owner Cyndi Bray created her company Wad-Free to provide a solution to a problem we all know too well: Sheets wadding up and not drying properly.
Promising review: “I love this gadget. The sheets come out wrinkle free. They are easier to fold and the rest of the laundry is not balled up in the sheets. Everything dried in less time.” —Christine
5. A pack of shadow shields because who has the time or energy to deal with eyeshadow fallout? Answer: Nobody. These can *also* act as a stencil for creating sharp wings, and we stan a multipurpose product, yes we do.
Promising review: “I LOVE these! I’ve shared them with my friends and everyone has come to me with positive feedback. They are perfect for either protecting your cheeks/face from eyeshadow fallout and offer a great ‘stencil’ if you are looking to create a sharp cat eye with eyeliner or eye shadow. I was also surprised at how many pieces you get for the price. All in all, I am very happy with this purchase.” —HMS Hoglund
Get a 30-pack from Amazon for $7.05.
6. A dual-USB charging port for your couch because you will no longer hunch over, stretching every bit of your phone charger just to see your phone.
Promising review: “This is a simple, low-tech tool that keeps my tablet fired up and ready to go at my favorite spot on my couch. It stays put and is easily re-located. Solved a problem I didn’t even know I had.” —Elaine
Get it from The Grommet for $14.95.
7. A Meater smart thermometer to do the hard part of grilling: determine when the meat is ready (and safe!) to eat. It comes with a handy app that tells you the internal temperature, and estimates how long it will take to finish cooking.
This is such a handy little device, and I am believer that everyone who cooks meat should have one in their kitchen. It’s small and essentially foolproof — just poke through to the center of what you’re cooking, and the app will tell you the temp and the time remaining until it’s done. My dad has one too, and has used it on both his charcoal and Traeger grill, and it works perfectly. Please, save yourself the hassle of, “…is this done yet?” and just get this!
Get it from Amazon for $99.
8. Shower curtain rings with two separate hangers for your curtain and liner that’ll make it incredibly easy to remove either for cleaning. Save the precious free time you have during the week to do fun things, instead of fighting to get your grimy curtain off.
Promising review: “This is one of those items you didn’t know you needed, and once you get it you can’t help but wonder you ever managed before. I absolutely hate taking the shower curtains off because of the whole open and close for multiple shower curtains. I know you’re like, ‘It’s just shower curtain hooks.’ And it is. But when you have to change out the creepy shower liner, that likes to attack you, and you dread doing so, this just adds seconds to your life. No more unsnapping. Simply take out the liner, place the liner on the appropriate hook, and presto.” —Nardsbaby
Get it from Amazon for $7.99+ (available in five finishes).
9. A headlight restoration system because drivin’ around with foggy lights = bad, and spending tons of money to replace headlights = bad. This solves both of those dilemmas!
Just a note that this kit requires a household drill. It *does* come with a sanding pad to restore cloudy lenses.
Promising review: “This product works exactly like it should. If you follow the directions properly the headlights WILL COME OUT crystal clear. I used this on a 1999 Civic with extremely yellowed headlights. When I first started the process I began to panic because you begin by sanding the headlights with a relatively coarse sand paper. No need to panic. Be patient and keep going as each step works towards a clear headlight. My only recommendation is after you are done use a clear UV protective coating to help keep the headlights from yellowing again.” —Richard SUhanov
Get it from Amazon for $13.14.
10. The Super Shammy — a super absorbent towel made with soft microfiber chenille designed to get your pup dried fast. It features convenient pockets you can slip your hands into for a good, good dry. No more muddy paw prints here!
The Super Shammy is from small biz, Soggy Doggy. Owner Joanna Rein used her inspiration from a car wash and a towel she saw a swimmer use at a swim meet to come up with this practical, easy-to-use pet towel. It’s odor-resistant, super soft, and so much better than trying to use old rags to your very muddy doggo cleaned up.
Promising review: “I have two German Shepherds and was really surprised the first time when it soaked up the majority of water on both of them. It was so nice not to have to use several towels each time they came in. I am so glad I purchased this.” —Jeanna
Get it from The Grommet for $20.99 (available in four colors).
11. Horizontal prism glasses that’ll let you do your favorites (read, Netflix binge) and your not-so-favorites (work from home…) all while laying completely horizontal. Absolute gold if you ask me.
Promising review: “These are great. A few years ago I bought a pair from a different company, and they were very heavy and hurt to wear. These glasses are MUCH lighter weight and don’t smash my nose when I try to sit up. 5 starts. They block all lights behind you when wearing these; the light reflects into the glasses.” —customer
Get them from Amazon for $12.95.
12. A rapid food slicer because it’s this, or individually cutting each cherry tomato, ultimately increasing the likelihood you get juice sent straight to the eyeball. It’s also just too tedious to do that. This is just so much more efficient!
Promising review: “The Rapid Slicer is a fantastic addition to any cooks kitchen! It is an extremely high quality product that makes cutting so much faster. I really dislike making salad because of all the chopping. Now it is a breeze using the Rapid Slicer. I’m an economy Mom who will purchase meat in larger packages to save money. I use the Rapid Slicer to cut large chicken breasts, pork chops, etc. to make portion size cuts of meat. I don’t have a steady hand so my portion sizes used to be all over the place and now they are all even. I would recommend this product for all of the reasons.” —Amazon reviewer
Get it from Amazon for $12.95 (available in four colors).
13. A bottle of Clove + Hallow’s The Everything Oil that’s all about the name. The four ingredients in the formula (say hello to squalane, organic rosehip, black cumin seed, and argan oils) work together to do just a little of everything: Regulate skin’s oil production, moisturize, and deliver a dose of antioxidants. Who says ya need a super complicated skincare routine to see results?!
Clove + Hallow is a woman-owned brand based out of Atlanta, GA that was created to provide high-quality, vegan products all with 15 clean ingredients or less.
Promising review: “Where do I begin?! I’m a 41-year-old woman who is recently dealing with adult acne. I have tried so many different products, paying ridiculous amounts of money and I was at the point where I’d try anything and I’m glad I gave this oil a shot. It truly is the only product that helps my acne. Not only helps with my acne but controls my oily skin. Weird, you would think putting oil on your face would make it note oily. Nope this everything oil is amazing!! My skin had never felt/looked so good. This will be my go to product from now on!” —Shannon R.
Get it from Clove + Hallow for $28.
14. A Glossier Brow Flick pen — aka your new favorite way to fill in your brows with total ease, that doesn’t involve the intimidation of trying to sculpt, shape, define, shade, yada yada. Just flick, flick, flick and your feathery, natural look is D-O-N-E.
Promising review: “I’ve been using brow pens rather than pencils/wax-based products for a couple of years now. My eyebrows naturally have a couple of patchy spots so I knew I needed a brow product. But unlike other brow products, pens aren’t hard in my brow hairs during application and don’t seem to clog up my pores as much. This brow pen is the most waterproof of the ones I’ve tried by far. I work out a lot and this did not bleed or fade at all when I sweat. Highly recommend if you’re into this type of brow product!” —Molly
15. A blow dryer holder that’ll angle the dryer in the perfect position, meaning no more arm rest breaks…meaning less work on your part. Genius.
The actual stand is universal, so it will hold dryers of all sizes and weights.
Promising review: “I LOVE this hair dryer holder. It used to take me 15 to 20 minutes to dry my hair in the morning. Now it takes me eight because I don’t have to put my arms down to rest them anymore. I placed it high on my bathroom wall and tilted the arm down because I wanted to straighten my wavy hair. My hair was sleek and straight because I brushed it while drying, which was so much easier to do without holding the dryer. I’ll tell all my friends about this!” —Jon Wagner
Get it from Amazon for $23.99.
16. A pre-filled grocery list to keep track of what you need throughout the week so when you hit up the store in a rush, you’re not aimlessly wandering grocery store aisles with no game plan. That = bad. That = too much brain power.
Promising review: “This is a wonderful grocery list. It has multiple sections pre-written and it even has some blanks in each section so that you can add any items that aren’t already on the list. You can even put the list on the fridge because there are magnets on the back. Very handy. :)” —Lydia
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
17. A pack of no-tie shoelaces, because tying your own laces is so last year. With these you can just slip on your sneakers and head out!
Promising review: “I’ve always hated dealing with floppy shoelaces that either come untied or require a bulky double bow. I’m also lazy and like to slip my shoes on and off without untying/retying. These solve all my problems while adding color to dull shoes and (optionally) making me more visible to cars at night. Now, my shoes take a half-second to pull on or off, and feel secure on my feet. Where have these shoelaces been all my life?” —CKO
Get them from Amazon for $9.99 (available in 35 colors).
18. A wrinkle release spray for the mornings when you just don’t have the time to break out the ironing board and iron, and give your shirts a nice press. Who has the time for that?!
Promising review: “HOLY SMOKES. I wasn’t expecting this product to work so well. Literally 10 seconds after spraying and gently stretching as the directions suggested, this was the difference! I let it hang for another 15 minutes with a subtle improvement, but the first few seconds after were mind-blowing.” —Desiree
Get it from Amazon for $13.94.
19. A clever safety cutter so you can slice open packaging, quickly cut out coupons, and trim photos — you know, all annoying and time consuming things — like a ninja on a mission.
20. A hard-boiled egg timer so you can skip the guesswork of “hmmm, is eight minutes enough? I have no idea.” Skip that and the Googling, and just use this lil’ guy.
Simply plop the timer and the color of the timer will change to indicate how boiled the eggs are, so you know when it’s time to take ’em out.
Promising review: “100% necessary? No…however, it does make one thing a little easier for me in the morning. Instead of watching the pot and waiting for the water to boil to start the timer you can just put the NobelEgg in the pot with your eggs, start the heat and just wait for your eggs to be done. Cant wait to give some as gifts!” —BaileyBoo
Get it from Amazon for $6.98.
21. A brush spinner to clean up every last bit of makeup from even the dirtiest brushes AND then dry ’em — all in less than a minute. And to even think we’ve been cleaning our brushes BY HAND this entire time.
How does anything get more fun than this?!
Promising Review: “I was so interested to see if this brush cleaner would work because just like everyone else, washing makeup brushes is such a tedious chore. After reading all the reviews here, good and bad, I thought this would be good to try. One thing I thought that others had mentioned as well was to be able to rinse the brush before drying it. Made sense to me, but the idea of dumping out the dirty water and refilling with clean water for every brush seemed too time consuming. So, I went to my local Dollar Tree and bought a little round glass bowl for a dollar (!) that looks just like the kit bowl, to put my rinse water in. I just wash my brush in the soapy water then move it to the rinse water, swish it around to rinse, then spin dry. Works like a charm! I got all my brushes washed and dried in about 10 minutes and didn’t waste any time or water. Love this system, even my big powder brush stayed on and spun dry.” —Amazing Amazon
Get it from Amazon for $22.99+.
22. An automatic pan stirrer your arms will be forever thankful for when a recipe calls for continuous stirring.
Promising review: “I am a gadget queen and usually don’t like the product after I waste my money on it. But this is a keeper that I love to use and to give as gifts.” —Christy
Get it from UncommonGoods for $25.
23. A compact hair roller so you don’t have to lug out a giant vacuum just to remove the mounds of pet hair that’s accumulated on your couch.
Added bonus: This product doesn’t use sticky adhesive paper. The roller can be reused over and over again because of its high quality bristles that grab the hair again and again like a brush.
Promising review: “Where has this been all my crazy cat-loving life? Sticky rollers work fine for clothes but this is the only product that has ever COMPLETELY removed all the cat hair from my bed. I have a long-haired 20-lb. tabby and if you run your hands up his back a few times and fling the hair everywhere, it looks like it’s snowing – he never stops shedding no matter what I do. After using the ChomChom, I can put on a black dress and roll around on my bed and not get a single hair on me. It’s absolutely amazing. Everyone is getting one for Christmas, even if they don’t have a pet. I don’t care; it’s THAT good.” —Stephanie
Get it from Amazon for $24.95.
24. An ergonomic spout and handle attachment for mason jars so you can conveniently pour syrup, honey, and homemade sauces with total ease.
This gadget was created by Culinesco, a small business started by makers Kate and Bryce Hansen. After Kate’s 1960s syrup dispenser broke, she was on a mission to find something that did the job just as well. When nothing came up, she invented her own!
Promising review: “I use this for my maple syrup because it pours without it dripping all over. It’s a pretty handy gadget. I like the way it stays closed. The handle allows a good grip while pouring.” —Pamela
25. A laundry board that makes it incredibly easy to fold all of your clothes with precision, ensuring that everything looks tidy in your drawers and closet. It’s like you took it all to the laundromat. 😍
This board is super easy to use! Just lay the board flat (with a tee, towel, pants, whatever, on top) and simply flip the left side, then the right, and that’s it! You’re done! Plus, this works perfectly for not just clothes, but also linens and towels.
Promising review: “My first reaction was ‘Why did I buy this?’ Then I gave this a try with a couple shirts I had just washed and next thing you know, I simply had to do my entire drawer! Everything folds so neatly and easily with this thing. I still couldn’t believe it, so I ended up organizing our bedsheets and towels. I am amazed at how much of a game changer this is. Must try! Am in love on how beautiful it left my clothes.” —Jesus Antonio Vedia
Get it from Amazon for $16.99 (available in four colors).
26. A handy tool so you can ditch the struggle that is fake eyelash application. It holds the falsies in place so adding glue is easy, and actually attaching them to your lash line is even easier. Thank the heavens, honestly.
Promising review: “Very easy to use and affordable. I was able to put on my lashes in no time. I can’t believe I use to apply my lashes without this amazing tool. I place my lashes directly in the center and adjust the ends. My lashes go on in 1min it less with this tool.” —CITY Beauty
Get it from Amazon for $4.98 (available in three colors).
27. A clever glass and bottle cleaner with a design that makes it actually possible to get waaay down to the bottom of narrow glasses and get a good cleaning. Your hand grasping onto a big sponge will not fit, not matter how hard you try!
This handy little gadget suctions to the side of the sink or onto the counter so you can scrub, scrub, scrub without the worry of it moving around on ya. And! When the brush needs a cleaning itself, just detach and wash!
Promising review: “Love this! Helps with speed, ease and thoroughness of cleaning. I had foggy residue on the inside of a glass where my hands could not reach. A few suds and twist and it looked like brand-new.” —Kyle
Get it from Amazon for $8.99.
28. A shoe whitener that’ll give your white kicks a much needed refresh. Dab, dab, dab this stuff on and your sneakers will look like they came straight outta the box.
Promising review: “This product works miracles. As you can see, my poor Vans became dirty, so I cleaned them and made the intelligent decision to use peroxide and put them in the sun to dry. Even with the yellowing and deep stains, this product brought them back to their bright dazzling glory and it looks decently brand new. Love it!!!! Also, this is sort of like a paint rather than an actual cleaner, so always make sure you clean your shoes then apply it.” —Catherine
Get it from Amazon for $6.69.
29. A dry shampoo POWDER (!!) so you can ditch the shower on late mornings and achieve hair that *looks* like it just got a fresh wash. Hey, nobody has to know it’s going on day three…or five.
Promising review: “It makes my bangs and roots look fresh again. And I love that this is a powder and not a stinky aerosol spray. That also means that this lasts MUCH longer. I use it every other day when I don’t wash my hair since I have very oily roots. I’ve been using it for almost a month and barely any is missing out of the bottle. A little goes a long way.” —Rachel G.
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
30. A powerful mouthwash for quickly getting rid of morning breath. Whether or not you have time to brush your teeth is your business, I am just here to show you a great product that can help bad breath!
Read our full write-up on this product.
Promising review: “Ridiculous claims. And for whatever reason…it works. Yes, it does everything it says it will do. Pour a small portion in a measured cup provided with your purchase, swish in your mouth a bit, gargle as well, and in the morning you can kiss your honey with a clean mouth. NO ODOR, NO SMELLY MORNING BREATH. THIS STUFF WORKS! I urge you to consider getting the toothpaste as well. Cleans and whitens better than anything out there and I have tried them all.” —John E. Litton